Shoot #8 – Contact Sheets.

After having massive problems with the camera’s film back, (see previous shoot!) I decided that I had to go back to the same locations and reshoot. I managed to successfully reshoot all of the images that were originally ruined, plus a couple of others that made it in to the final edit. Although slightly frustrating at the time, it was definitely a worthwhile process to go through and I did learn a lot by doing so.

I did have a few issues with scanning the negatives in again, as I have found it quite difficult to achieve accurate colour representations by using the RGB histograms. Again, this has been a valuable learning experience, and I am a lot faster in using the scanners. This sped up my productivity towards the end of the project, leaving me more time to res-shoot, edit and produce my final outcomes.

contactsheet-001contactsheet-002contactsheet-003

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s